TLC is able to meet all of your intermittent needs by providing service to Medicare, Managed Care, Workers’ Compensation, Private Insurance, and Private Pay clients. Respite Care: TLC’s respite care services offer families the opportunity to take a break from their care giving responsibilities, leaving their family member or loved one in the hands of a trusted TLC respite staff member.
When patients are in need of infrequent medical assistance, TLC Healthcare Services Agencies’ intermittent staff can help. Intermittent care enables the patient to receive the highest quality healthcare only when assistance is needed, eliminating the cost of full-time, around-the-clock care. Whether you are recovering from surgery, illness, or managing a disease, we are here to provide nursing care, rehabilitation, and support services in the comfort of your home.
TLC Healthcare Services’ Intermittent Care Programs & Resources include:
- Skilled Nurses – Regularly scheduled visits by a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN), ensuring each patient receives appropriate and professional care while attending to all clinical needs.
- Certified Home Health Aides – Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs) provide assistance with activities of daily living and personal care under the supervision of an RN.
- Home Care Management – In collaboration with the patient’s Physician, TLC’s clinical team provides services for individuals with acute or chronic illness. We work with patients to provide individual care management plans that meet their needs. Our Home Care Management Program is accompanied by clinical pathways and disease management programs.
- Wound and Ostomy Care – TLC provides care for surgical and/or pressure wounds, patient education on self care, and instruction for new colostomy patients.
- Disease Management – Coordination of care and education in order to provide more efficient and effective care that reduces the short- and long-term complications of conditions such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes.
- Mental Health – TLC’s Mental Health Program offers services for adults with mental illness, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, substance abuse issues, or co-occurring disorders. Our Medical Social Workers spend time with each patient in order to develop plan of care that is tailored to his or her personal goals.
- Community Wellness – All TLC clinicians emphasize education and prevention as the key to keeping people healthy and safe. We work closely with community programs and resources to help meet the needs of our clients and community. Listening to the needs of the community prompted the development of a specific division focusing on intermittent care. TLC also offers a large number of Wellness clinics throughout the year.
- TLC’s Intermittent Care Team – Many times, a caregiver may need to leave their loved one at home, but feel uncomfortable leaving them alone without a certified medical caregiver. Our knowledgeable staff conducts in-depth interviews with the patient and family to determine the level of care needed, enabling the patient to receive the care they need. We understand that each individual’s healthcare requirements are unique. That is why we assign only the most qualified and compatible caregivers to meet your specialized needs. Intermittent staff is available on a temporary or long-term basis, depending upon the patient and caregiver need. To begin your care regimen, we will send a nurse or therapist to the home for an initial consultation and collaboration with you and your physician to develop a detailed and effective plan of care.
TLC’s Intermittent Care Team includes:
- Skilled Nurses
- Medical Social Workers (MSW)
TLC Agencies, LLC, a home health organization that provides continuous and hourly care, is proud to offer a dedicated division that specializes in skilled and unskilled visits in the home. TLC Home Health Resources is able to meet all of your intermittent needs by providing service to Medicare, Managed Care, Workers’ Compensation, Private Insurance, and Private Pay clients in the states of Minnesota and Pennsylvania.
Contact us today to learn more about TLC’s Home Healthcare services